TTU-205 Flight Line Cart
TestVonics Flight Line Cart (FLC) was specifically designed to protect the TTU-205 and FLMTS against damage. Many TTU-205 units are damaged through daily mishandling due to the test sets weight and various handling procedures. In addition, it provides for easy transportation of the TTU-205 from the tool crib or shop to the aircraft under test. With new RVSM requirements for testers, the FLC provides all the protection necessary to ensure that RVSM specifications within the tester are kept.
Flightline Cart Features
• Folding T-Handle allows cart to be easily pulled manually
• Hinged folding tow bar folds over test set for storage
• Low pressure, rubber pneumatic tires absorb towing shock
• Rubber padding absorbs any additional towing shock
• Highly visible, quick apply & release manual hand brake locks the carts rear wheels for use on the flight line or for storing (On/Off positions are clearly marked)
• Single acting, positive locking quick-release pins secure the tow arms for quick and easy locking at 45 degree increments
• Welding alloy used to weld frame for the greatest strength and durability. The welding rod is formed using the Heliarc® process for maximum penetration and durability.
Flight Line Cart Part Numbers
Olive Drab Green
Part No.: TVCS-6000-5
Part No.: TVCS-6000-4
The Flightline Cart (FLC) is available in Olive Drab Green or Commercial Yellow. Standard configuration is for the aluminum Zero case, however TestVonics also offers a version for the Fiberglass case as well, simply add a '1' to the end of the part number when ordering.
Flight Line Cart Brochures
Click the link above to open and print either of the FLC brochures.